twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

longing for "longs peak"


look way back behind us, you'll see my goal. it'a a fourteen to seventeen hour hike, the most physically and mentally exhausting experience my 25 year old neice says she has ever had. longs peak is located in Rocky Mountain National Park, CO and is over 14,000 ft. high. my new goal: to hike it. today is the first day of my training. I ran just one mile but plan to do more this evening. by my next birthday, december 30th, i would like to be running 5 miles per day and be able to do an hour on the "stairs from hell" - not the regular easy ones - at my gym. there will be updates and encouragement will be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home