twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ready for Porscha



The tree is up and decorated, gifts are purchased and wrapped, cards are out... now, we wait for Porscha.

Last week, Denis and I stopped at Virgil's & Jim's tree stand and I bought a beautiful, albeit too big, Christmas tree. This is the fourth year we bought from Virgil and Jim. They have a small stand, usually located by Quality 16 Theatres but a block down Jackson Rd. due to construction this year, as we are impressed by the friendly, local owners. They answer our questions and help quide us find the best tree to suit our needs, they cut the tree, bail it and put it on to of the car. All this and they are the nicest people possible.

Greg put the tree up and Cynthia decorated it on Sunday. After she finished I went through the ornaments she had weeded out and pulled my favorites. She likes a much more Spartan tree than I do. The gifts are beneath the tree waiting for Christmas morning.

Porscha... We just can't wait to put our arms around you!!! Love, Mumzi

1 Comments:

Blogger porscha said...

I can't wait to be home either.. I can't believe that there is less than a week now! I am anxiously awaiting Sunday!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home