twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Cherry Blossom Senior Trip

Tonight, the parents of four senior girls got together to discuss going to Washington D.C. for Spring Break. My part is very well defined. I am the parent chaperon, hopefully, with the assistance of my husband. We will go for 7 days and take in the sights, sounds and smells of Cherry Blossom Festival in our nation's capitol. We plan to save some money by taking hotel rooms outside the District and using public transportation to get around. The girls - Young Women - are great and I am looking forward to going with them. Erica likes to knit and will guarantee I get to the local yarn store(s). She, Cynthia and I will all want to visit the Textile Museum. The botanical gardens are supposed to be amazing and it is just the place for Virginia. I am not as familiar with Mandy but I am sure we will find a great many things for her as well.

You may ask, "How did the girls talk you into this?" Flattery... "They want you to go, Mom, because you are the 'Cool Mom'".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home