twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Work Sagas

In desperate need of a job, Porscha has been handing out resumes. Ta dah... she had two interviews this week. Well, almost had two interviews. The hope of interview one evaporated with a phone call stating, "The job has already been taken," and interview number 2 was much the same. "Before we called you in we didn't know how many people would be coming back to work this summer... they all have. I don't know if we can give you any hours."

In the spring, I interviewed with a local theatre to do some set design for the upcoming season. Everything sounded great and I was waiting for a call. It didn't come so I called and found the person I interviewed with has taken a position with a differant company. This is frustrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home