twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

spending time together


Porscha borrowed my car to meet up with some friend at about 1a this morning. Cutting to the quick... She didn't get home until 5:30 this morning and I couldn't go to sleep. The tired weighs heavy on me today and the day has passed by without being fully absorbed. In three short days she leaves and I would rather be awake while she is here. I can't blame my tired/sleeping problem on her. It is a constant struggle for me to get to sleep on time. (This leads to one of my New Year's resolutions, to be discussed later in more detail.) To the first time today I am full wake and will probably not be able to go to sleep again until late tomorrow morning. Enough of that!
The photo is of Porscha, Cynthia and I at Border's, Ann Arbor, enjoying some coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home