twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Survey says...

Porscha tagged me to fill out this form. Here goes:

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Web mistress
  2. Set/Costume Designer
  3. Stagehand
  4. Graphic Artist

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:

  1. It's a Wonderful Life
  2. Beautiful Mind
  3. Gladiator
  4. Oh Brother Where Art Thou

4 Places I’ve Lived:

  1. Boulder, CO
  2. NYC
  3. Santa Fe, NM
  4. Marquette, MI

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:

  1. Rome
  2. Scrubs
  3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  4. The Simpson's

4 Places I have Been:

  1. Paris, France
  2. Budapest, Hungary
  3. Osaka, Japan
  4. Bruges, Belgium

4 People who email me regularly:

  1. Denis
  2. Busha
  3. Deborah
  4. Wendy

4 of my favorite foods:

  1. Hummus
  2. Red Bull (Sugar Free)
  3. Curry
  4. Mangoes

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:

  1. Australia
  2. Easter Island
  3. Korea
  4. Machu Picchu

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:

  1. Visiting Porscha
  2. Cynthia's third year of college
  3. Learning: JavaScript, PHP and Flash (Yes, I am a geek!)
  4. My corset show (coming in September)

4 Friends who I’m Tagging - Any takers?:

  1. Zyn
  2. Erica
  3. Denis
  4. Wendy
  5. Plus, anyone else that would like to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home