twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Friday, October 21, 2005

red, orange, yellow

fall rustles about my feet, sending up puffs of red, orange and yellow. crisp air lurks in shadows wanting sweaters and jackets to conceal tanned arms, legs and midriffs. it will be months until bare skin is back in vogue and but a short time before this brilliant pallet is replaced with black, gray and white. i will savor every red leaf, every brisk wind, the bright sun on my face and pack autumn away with my humid summer memories. when winter's white blanket covers the barren landscape and inches of down conceals my paleness, i will bring out my store of color and warmth and reread them and reread them and reread them and reread them -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home