twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Body Aches

Okay. Is just doesn't seem to end. I am still sick. Apparently, I was so tired last weekend because I was coming down with a cold. My throat hurts, legs and back ache, I feel hot and cold at the same time and am sneezing and blowing my nose every couple minutes. My husband, clients and friends say I sound like Hell.
I work at home most of the time and am able to send things to my clients via the internet... Unfortunately, our internet connection sucks so I usually have to go to a coffee shop or my friend's house to do the sending. This time I will do my work, upload it tomorrow and send a disc to Ann Arbor with Greg for my client to pick it up in the morning.
I can, however, lay around in comfy clothes and not worry about makeup or looking perky. When I finish here I will Lysol the house, was the sheets and sterilize the dishes. Hopefully, my efforts will purge our house of some nasty germs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home