twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

porscha's last day


Leaving the airport, it felt as if Porscha's visit had been a dream. It was a quick 6 days and I hardly slept during her visit as I wanted to take advantage of every moment. It will probably be the summer before I see her again and then it will be for just a short time. How unnatural it is to be ripped from your child and how painful to live and deal with it. Hopefully, I will soon adjust to her being gone, again, and be able to bury myself in my work. I have three shows to design and build during the next four months and a vacation to take with friends. That should work to divert me. Until then... I will be a bit melancholy. Please, excuse me. It will pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home