twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Friday, January 19, 2007

a short day

There's not much to say about today as it was an extremely short day.... I woke up at 6p. Evidently, Nyquil has a strong effect on me.
I had planned to have lunch with Denis but moved it to dinner and am very glad I did. We tried a new (at least, new to us) restaurant named Lotus Thai. A small, unassuming establishment within the Target shopping center, we were surprised to find a 20 minute wait to get in and an interesting menu. To start we ordered fish cakes and a papaya salad. Denis chose the duck and I had lobster tail with asparagus in a chili sauce, for main dishes. He was wild about the duck, making sure he didn't leave any behind. Even though the lobster could have been more tender, the sauce with peppers, onions and chilis was amazing. I would try it again. Yum.
Prompted by my illness, we made a quick trip for tissues and Immodium A-D before catching the sweet, little movie, Under the Sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home