twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Monday, January 08, 2007

keeping things interesting






Keeping Things Interesting

At 10:30, I was making a delicious breakfast of poached eggs and toast when I noticed a very frazzled looking Greg drive up in a strange car. ???? Apparently, his business trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula was today, not tomorrow, and he was scheduled to leave at 12n. To make matters much worse, he had just spent an hour on the side of an icy road waiting for AAA to pull him and the ugly, grey rental car out of the ditch. A few minutes ago, I got his calm call telling me he was in the U.P. and resting in front of the Ohio State game.

The Fiddler's Update

Today, I did roughs of two of my favorite characters in Fiddlers. The director loves them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home