twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

mission accomplished

Well, the deed is done and I survived. It took a little over two hours to gas me, numb me and drill me. A young, female doctor that I hadn't met before tenaciously drilled through the narrow canals of my infected molar and filled the remaining space. To make sure all offending necronizing cells were gone, she xrayed me four times during the procedure. Convinced the job was done to her satisfaction, she sent me to pay my $800 bill and on my way home. The numbness wore off and my jaw and head began to ache so I took one of my remaining Vicodin and a nap. It's 10p and the pain is but a small, dull reminder of this afternoon's event. Now, I can move forward and on with my normal life.
For those of you that may have to go through a root canal in the near or distant future: It's not that bad. Don't let the worrying about it ruin a few days of your life. It is a little more involved than a filling and the drugs alleviate the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home