twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

stop the madness

So many things to do, so many different things to do and a limited amount of time to do them. It's a bit daunting. To help organize my work I made a list and was surprised at the number of coals I have burning. There is the upcoming needle-felting class that I am teaching, the magazine article I am writing, two websites that I am maintaining/adding to, gallery show I am preparing for, etc. It seems so enormous that the weight of my obligations stops me in my tracks and I play computer games, a.k.a. waste many hours of my life without anything to show for it. I am desperately trying to discipline myself and organize my time in a more efficient and meaningful way. Without structure, I float through my days without realising they are passing and am surprised when they are over. No wonder I hate to go to bed and end the day. Although its May, almost June, I think I will make an addendum to my New Year's resolutions to cut down on the procrastination and put some structure into my life. That's it... So it is written, so it will be done. I will organize my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home