twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

tba

This afternoon, I drove 40 minutes to Williamston (just outside Lansing) for a meeting about next season's design work. As usual, I was running late and struggled with parallel parking. Two weeks ago, I saw Tony for the first time in thirteen years. He had produced my first costume design show... Gypsy... over 200 costumes... a few volunteers... and almost no money. Since then, he has worked for Purple Rose and started his own theatre. Me? I raised my two children, went back to school to finish my degree, worked all over the country (including a stint in the Big Apple), quit theatre for a while and started, again. We looked through my portfolio and the line up of next season's shows. We talked for about an hour and I left feeling good.
Stay tuned to see what happens next! Will I get a show? Two? Costume design? Set design?... Is Sylar really dead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home