twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Monday, February 02, 2009

my website is up... well mostly

omIt has taken me way too long but, alas, my website is up. There are still three web pages to be completed and loaded but I am no longer procrastinating. The benefits are already obvious as I was able to refer a potential employer to my online theatre resume instead of attaching a pdf of my printed document. It is more like a portfolio than a resume as the listing of jobs is interactive, bringing up photographs, sketches and renderings of my work.
In addition to the online resume/portfolio, I am writing a monthly "how-to" craft article and including links to some of my favorite theatre, craft, textile and misc. websites. This week, I have scheduled putting up my textile arts web page. This page will be initially simple but grow and evolve after I get the rest of the site up. SlixGrfx and photography will be the other two pages.
Thanks for checking out my site and I appreciate any feedback. It is a work in progress and I will announce additions and improvements as I go along.
http://www.converse-doucette.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home