twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

anti-depressants


The anti-depressants worked great for quite a while... except for the tremor. It started about a year and a half ago - I thought it was nerves and stress but the shaking has gotten so bad that it is affecting my artwork and neurological tests point to Wellbutrin® as the culprit. I can't have that. Slowly I have reduced my dosage from 3 Wellbutrin®, a Zoloft® and a Trazadone® each day to 1 Wellbutrin® and a Trazadone®, and the tremor is gone. However, the depression is bearing down on me. I just want to sleep, cry, buy things and eat. Each is just a quick fix. I am TIRED of the shakes, tired of the pills - and the side effects (like gaining weight), tired of being sad and tired of being tired. It interferes with my health, my career and my family. When I am not on the verge of tears I just want to SCREAM! SOS, SOS, SOS

1 Comments:

Blogger porscha said...

I'm sorry you are depressed mom. You know that I love you very much right?

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home