twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

freezing drizzle

A 3p meeting at Albion was scheduled to go over lighting and set design. Well, I would have shared my costume designs with the rest of the team (the director has already seen and approved them) if I had made it to the meeting. It takes at least an hour to drive to the college on a good day and, although it was bright and sunny, freezing drizzle can not be classified as good weather. I scraped a bumpy, icy skin from my windshield and headed for the highway. My doubts about driving an hour for a meeting that involved my very little accumulated with the new frozen mess that blocked my view of the road. No... not worth it. I turned around and went home to a nap. -Of course, I called the others involved to let them know I wouldn't be joining them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home