twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

bad news calls

Andi, my niece, has had more bad luck in her short life (20 years) than most people ever have and it seems more bad things happened to her every year. Before she was even born she lost her father, my brother, and today... her 17 year old sister died suddenly. Apparently, Casey had an epileptic seizure while she slept and she smothered. Tomorrow, I plan to head out for a visit with Andi and her mother. The thought of going to the funeral is just too much for me. I have had more than my share of funerals for young people and with 18 and 22 year old daughters I can't and don't want to envision a funeral for a 17 year old girl. Tragic, simply tragic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home