twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is anyone out there?

If anyone reads this blog they may have noticed that I haven't had an entry in quite a while. The reason for this is simple... Why write a blog if no one is going to read it or communicate with me through it? I read many blogs and find they are all responded to on a regular basis and I routinely contribute to these comments. However, my blog seems to be unread or no one cares enough to make a comment, say they stopped by or care. Therefore, I am seriously thinking of ditching "twisted-yarns". After all, I have many beautiful journals I can write in if I am writing for myself and I have many other things I can be doing instead of writing blog entries and uploading photos to share.
If you read this blog and would like me to continue, let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger porscha said...

I still read you mom! I will leave more comments if it keeps you writing!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home