twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

go ask alice




The thing about being in theatre is that you always get paid for holidays... of course, that is because one always works the holidays. For example, this Labor Day, I worked the Alice Cooper show. Monday, we worked 14 hours, Tuesday, we worked 10. It was gruelling work and I thought I was having a heat stroke for a while but a stint in a very nice man's air-conditioned car and a cold, wet towel around my neck had me back on my feet, pushing, pulling, lifting, tugging, swinging, etc. The last two days I have been trying to make up work for the rest of my life and have been having problems doing so. I am exhausted... exhausted and very bruised. My right forearm has the appearance of heroin use by a drugged out user with a bad aim. Those contusions will heal quickly as they are very superficial. The bruise on the top of my left shoulder, however, will be a painful souvenir of the concert and drag-out for a while. It is extremely tender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home