twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

working on the show

It's difficult to say, "no" to friends and fun but I am serious about getting this gallery show up and I want to put a huge of myself into it and be proud to show it. Today, I turned down going to Lansing for a Jazz Concert with Denis and a movie with Greg so that I could work.
I sketched and redrew and rethought my ideas for the "eating disorder" corset but I am sure, now, of what I am doing and I am anxious to get on with it. The back ground of the fabric I am making to sew it out of will be comprised of my scanned notes on my personal experience with bulimia. I don't want to give too much away as this is a public forum but will have photos when everything is up and in the show. No advanced peeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home