twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Puppy



My parents had to put their dog, Suki, to "sleep" last year. At the time they didn't want the responsiblity of a new puppy... potty training, chewing, too much energy, and so one. They are finally up to the task and we (my siblings and I) went together to get them a new puppy. SuziJane is a 8 week old toy dachsund and ny parents are enamored. Unfortunately, I don't think their other dog is as excited about it. Toby was once the apple of their eyes but has lately taken a back sit to SuziJane, whom my mother carries everywhere. It's a bit much and I feel for both dogs. Toby must be confused and hurt and poor SuziJane will never know the joys of being a dog and, instead, will be totted around like a squeeky toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home