twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Errin's Wedding





Saturday, Greg and I made the trek across the state for my niece's wedding. The wedding was scheduled to take place outside and the weather was beautiful. Errin had asked me and another woman to do photography. Although I loved the opportunity to take photos I found it difficult to eat during the reception and found myself and Denis' camera covered in frosting at one point. Although my brother and nephew did a wonderful job cleaning the camera I felt compelled to tell Denis about the incident. Not entirely to my surprise he wasn't that concerned. His response, "Well, if a camera dies in the line of duty it is a good death....." What a guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home