twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

it's raining




Thursday evenings during the summer, Ypsilanti's Heritage Town holds a vintage car event and Denis loves to take photos there. Sometimes I tag along, snap some shots and enjoy the cars and music. The evening light holds magic but only last a short time so we usually put off dinner so that we don't miss any of it and when it wanes we head for a restaurant.
Last week, we ate at Sidetracks. Anyone looking for an interesting menu without being wallet emptying should check out Ypsilanti's Sidetracks. Although they don't appear to have air-conditioning they draw a large crowd and pack their patios. I had the Goat Farm Burritos with marinated portobello mushrooms and goat cheese (of course). Although I would rather not have my plate covered with nachos chips it was delicious and went well with my Cosmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home