twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

keeping it too light

Parking in Ann Arbor is always an unknown factor when trying to plan travel time to a job so I left 50 minutes before I had to be at work and arrived 35 minutes early. I parked across the street from the Michigan and loaded my tool belt with the necessities. In an effort to keep it as light as possible I left my camera in the car. I took a seat on the back stage steps to listen to Rufus Wainwright and wait for the show to end. The music was wonderful and the musicians than ran back and forth from the stage were friendly and entertaining. One of the band members laughed so loud that the stage manager came off-stage to "shush" him but ended up laughing himself. I turned around to see a tuxedo-ed man standing, facing into a corner of the stairway with an orange traffic cone on his head. Slowly her turned around to reveal a large, protruding cucumber...
Note to self: Leave the wrench, bring the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home