twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3.5 miles!!!


Today, I went out for a run with the idea of running absolutely no more than a mile. After running down Cushing Court and back up toward my house I decided to cut up toward the school administration building and then onto the post office. At that point, running felt effortless and I changed my goal. Up to the middle school, through their drive and rounded past the upper middle school, I was smokin'. The run was easy with the exception of the last four blocks and then I pushed it, pushed it all the back home. This 3.5 mile run is 1 mile longer than the run I took last week. It was great! and... I hope just the beginning of my build to be able to run 10 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home