twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

civil war muster and ice cream






I was up until early, yesterday morning, working on a costume/fashion project for Hobbs and Black so I wasn't sure about my plans for today. Sleeping seemed a priority but... Today there was a Civil War muster in Jackson and it is great fodder for photography and I couldn't resist. Although I am not feeling well, I went and got some great shots. On the way back home, Denis and I stopped in Chelsea for an ice cream splurge. He had the mint ice cream/hot fudge/cream puff/whipped cream special and I stuffed myself with black cherry ice cream topped with hot fudge and a waffle cone. It may be the reason I feel a bit nauseous but it was so worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home