twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

it's 5 in the a.m. but i'm happy to have another web page up

That's right, I stayed up way to late but I am very happy with the progress I made this evening. My "Textile Arts" web page is up. Check it out: http://www.converse-doucette.com/converse-doucette-textile-art.html. I scanned in horse-hair (a type of interfacing used to tailor men's suits) and used it for the background and the navigation base. I, also, scanned in some yarn that I hand spun to use as an accent and divider. Craft magazine has posted two of my recent articles, one explaining how to make a neck-tie skirt and the other how to knit with vinyl yarn and use metal hardware findings as adornments, on their website/blog and I linked to them so that my readers (I hope I will have some) can take advantage of the free how-to. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home