twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Changes

The 25 year old "Mr. and Mrs. Brady" bedroom set is gone. My husband picked it out before we were a couple and is more in love with it now than the day he bought it... I, however, never liked the style. (photo to follow). The beautiful cherry, granite and leather set arrives tomorrow, sometime between 11a and 3p. The room is almost ready, just a coat of paint to go (Yes, I realized that is a big deal but we couldn't paint the bedroom with the old set in it and it was just picked up lasst evening).

1 Comments:

Blogger porscha said...

hey mum- I just noticed that your link to cloth encounters is missing the .com. I am looking forward to pictures of all your new stuff :) i love you!

oh...and it's about time you finally update

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home