twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Monday, January 22, 2007

lighter shade of pale

It snows then freezes, drizzles and snows. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining. The cold, slippery weather outside makes staying inside easier. It's cozy and warm in my down layered bed and I have been able to sleep, wake and then sleep some more. With all this rest I have been able to push through one illness only to find another on the other side. My sinuses are no longer stuffed and the sneezing, body aches and swollen eyes are yesterdays' problems but they have been replaced by a sore throat, tired, weak and pale.
Tonight, I painted over my ghostly pallor and ventured out to to see Dream Girls with Cynthia and Denis. It was refreshing to be out in the crisp air, chat and sip a late at Amer's. The short break has lifted my spirits and given me hope that my health will soon be restored and my energy will return and see me through the work I need to complete Fiddler and Pirates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home