twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

show update

The details are a bit too gory to go over here but let me say.... THAT WAS SOME NOSE BLOW! I can breath now!

The show is going fairly well, but I am nervous about relying on the students to organize and sew the things that need making. Today, I spent almost $400 of the budget on thread and fabric. Tomorrow, I plan to spend about half that. There is little more than three weeks left to build the show. The director e-mailed me today to ask about adding 16 new costumes to the budget. That is more than 50% of the costumes we already have. Of course, I said it wasn't financially possible and that time just wouldn't allow us to build them. I suggested adding masks and shawls to the "dream scene" instead of whole new costumes and she likes the idea. Well, I will cut this off here so I can get some sleep. I have to get up early to pull rental costumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home