twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

helping out - the sequel

Yes, I did help Madeleine. She called, again, Monday evening and asked about the possibility of my working at Eastern on Tuesday. The union has no work for me this week and the designs for the dance are going well so I managed to give Mad 7 hours today. It felt good to help her out and she managed to get funding to pay me. Woo Woo. Of course, I would have done it anyway but it sure is nice.
I am saving some money up for an acoustic guitar so that I can bring it with me, easily, and play places other than home. Today, I received a paycheck from Comic Opera Guild and it is going to the guitar fund as I worked really hard on that show and the money is really just a pittance. The pleasure I wil get through paying it will make up for some of the stress building the set caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home