twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

shopped 'til i dropped

The heat is on as the shows come into technical week and I still quite a bit to do especially for Fiddler. It would have been very nice to go skiing with Greg tonight but I just got home from shopping for shoes, fabric, coats, wigs, hat, paint, dye and so on. Now that I am home I have sorting and building to do. The first thing I should do is build a rope ladder and then sails for the masts of Pirates of Penzance, next I will sort out my purchases for Fiddler and cut out three vests and a pair of pants. It would be nice to work out tonight but I am insistant about getting my eight hours rest tonight. As for cleaning the house? Well, I bought Cynthia a pair of nice shoes tonight and am hoping she will do me a favor and help out. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home