twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Monday, March 12, 2007

busy again

Those that read my blog are probably getting annoyed with how many times I say it but.... "Damn I'm busy!!!" I am in the midst of my final design for Albion College and am in the drawing phase. Fortunately/unfortunately, I have the union work to do to. I love working for the union. The work is very interesting and I get to meet many unusual, intelligent people. The money is great and I am very lucky to have so much work coming in right now so I don't want to turn any of it down, besides it wouldn't weigh well toward my acceptance into the union.
This Saturday, I worked my first "big" concern, the Justin Timberlake concert at Joe Louis Arena, Detroit. We loaded in and packed up 28 semi-tractor trailors. My part of it took 10 full hours of none stop manual labor and I loved it. When I returned home I weighed myself and found I had lost 3 pounds since the morning. I had Sunday off, drew and went for a walk with my family. Today, I am back at it a the Michigan Theatre andddd Urban Tap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home