twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Monday, February 16, 2009

happy anniversary

The moments ticked by silently, counted in children's birthdays, weddings, picnics, movies, vacuuming, sorting socks, parent teacher conferences, smiles and tears. We celebrated twenty-five years of bonding, loving memories on the fourteenth of this month. Here's to twenty-five more years of us and the family we built! I love you, Greg. Happy Anniversary!

1 Comments:

Blogger greg doucette said...

Hi Sweetheart.

I sent a message, but you probably did not receive it since I do not have a Google account.

Thank you for the nice note. I love you very much. You make me a very happy man.

Happy 25th and here is to another great 25. I love you very much!!

Greg

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home