twisted-yarns

"a rose is a rose is a rose" check out some yarn for a change - its never the same.

Friday, March 06, 2009

panache






The construction of all three shows I am working on is underway. With the exception of just a couple of garments, all the purchasing is done. Although I seem to be on top of things, the thought of fitting the three building schedules together puts me into a bit of a thought panic.
Tonight, I organized all items according to show and then actor, washed all fabric that needs to be painted, dyed or sewn and cut out all patterns. Before I go to bed I will cut out the fabric for one shirt and set things up to start printing tomorrow. My goal for tomorrow is to get the shirt sewn together, plus cut out a dress and apron. Sunday, I will print and sew together specialty underwear. That leaves Monday to sew the dress and apron. Wish me luck.
Attached to this post are my renderings for Panache being produced by the Williamston Theatre Project, Williamston, MI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home